Best traditional chocolate churros in Barcelona
Enjoy the traditional chocolate churros in Barcelona
One of the main reasons to visit Barcelona during the winter is that the season finally allows us to return to one of those culinary pleasures that definitely does not feel the same if it is not cold outsidde! Have you ever tried the traditional chocolate churros in Barcelona? Check out our list for the best places where you can taste it! For a perfect accomodation in Barcelona, BCN Apartment Rentals offers you the best luxury apartments in the heart of the city, with the best design, location, security and comfort.
1) LA PALLARESA (Petritxol, 11). Petritxol was the traditional chocolate street in Ciutat Vella when Barcelona was restricted to its walled enclosure, and miraculously it still maintains its fame with premises like this one, which opened in 1947. Apart from the wonderful ensaimadas and of course churros, it is one of the few places where the traditional menjar blanc is still served, which in itself is worth a visit.
2) DULCINEA (Petritxol, 2). In the same Petritxol street, this cozy place has been opened since 1941, serving coffee, cakes and their best desserts. In an area where so many traditional shops are disappearing, places like this reaffirm our belief that there are things that should never be lost.
3) PETRITXOL XOCOA (Petritxol, 11). We complete the Petritxol street with the Xocoa, perhaps a point above in terms of sophistication with respect to its neighbours.
Elaborated chocolate cakes, truffles and tarts to accompany the forcefulness of the Swiss (chocolate with cream), and for sure some great churros.
4) LA NENA (Ramón y Cajal, 36). There is little left to say about this Gràcia district classic that we haven't already said. They have pancakes, smoothies, juices, cakes, board games, children's stories, a piano, a children's play area and it is, in short, one of the most pleasant places with more personality in a neighbourhood full of both.
5) XURRERÍA TRÉBOL (Còrsega, 341). A classic of night owls and early birds, this place remains open until unseasonable hours (it does not close directly) on Saturdays. It deserves to be included in any list for all the occasions when it has saved people by glucose, in the form of churros, or hydrated you in the form of cod fritters.
Do not miss this opportunity to spend time in Barcelona, enjoy its proposals and get to know the city better with our luxury apartments by BCN Apartment Rentals.